Check How SAP Business ByDesign Could Be a Best Fit Cloud Suite for Project Management Companies

SAP Business ByDesign for Project Management Companies

PMI (Project Management Institute) in 2018, in their report titled “Success in Disruptive Times”, said that only 58% of businesses understand the value of project management. If you are one of those in the remaining 42%, then you definitely need SAP Business ByDesign Cloud ERP software solution for your project management.

1. Things Project Management Needs

Every project manager, software-dependent or otherwise, wants the following parameters to be fulfilled in their business:

    1. Completing the project on time
    2. Satisfying the customers
    3. Reducing the cost of the project
    4. Optimum use of resources
    5. Minimum inefficiencies in the system

2. Scope of SAP Business ByDesign

All of the above goals are met with this software solution. It has several integrated project management modules designed especially for project management businesses.

You can use it for:

    • Sales,
    • Customer management,
    • Marketing,
    • Research and development, etc.

Not only this, but the solution also uses diagrams and graphical tools. This allows you to keep track of multiple projects simultaneously.

3. It Aligns With Project Planning

    • Through Gantt chart
    • Through phase planning
    • Through activity planning
    • Through checklist planning

The solution allows you to prepare the structure of the project with the WBS hierarchy and network process flow. You can assign team members to a project and calculates sales quotes.

Moreover, SAP Business ByDesign gives you the option of placing purchase orders from within the project activity. It also allows you to create a new material requirement, that too from within the project activity.

4. Cross-Process Integration

It is obvious that you wouldn’t want to implement any software in the system if it cannot work in sync with your existing ones. Don’t worry on that front. The solution supports all major cross-department integrations.

For example, you can integrate it with:

    1. Spreadsheets for analytics
    2. Finance to keep up with budgeting
    3. Logistics to know about the material

And all this for no additional cost! Everything comes with a pre-packaged solution.

Additionally, SAP Business ByDesign Cloud ERP offers you the freedom of project prioritizing. What does that mean? It means that whatever projects your company is dealing with right now; the software uses real-time insights and analytics to help you prioritize projects.

Corporate strategies and business goals affect this. This helps you to plan financial needs and human capital requirements in advance for the project! When you get the needed resources on time, then there is a little to zero probability that the project will deviate from the defined timeline. Isn’t that what all project management companies want?

5. Modules Offered for Project Management

    • Finance management
    • Customer relationship management
    • Human resources management
    • Procurement management
    • Cost management
    • Customer quoting
    • Expense management
    • Material requirement management
    • Supply chain management

If you are seeking a SAP Business ByDesign solution for your business, get in touch with Cogniscient Business Solutions. Our team is dedicated to providing comprehensive and tailored solutions to meet your specific business needs.